Mobile Lead Barriers for X-Ray Protection
Looking for mobile radiation shielding?
X-Ray Protection from Mobile Lead Barriers
Radiation safety is very important in medical facilities where professionals are working in close association with x-ray radiation on a regular basis. Frequent or regular exposure to x-ray radiation is somewhat cumulative, so a career performing procedures that expose you to x-ray radiation can cause serious long-term damage to your health. Mobile lead barriers can prevent this.
Mobile lead barriers are free-standing tools which allow you to protect yourself from x-ray radiation without heavy lead apparel. They are essentially large, door-shaped barriers which roll on locking casters so they may be moved to whatever position required in the room and then locked in place. They feature opaque panels with lead inside along with a clear leaded glass window which allows the user to see the procedure without exposing their eyes or face to radiation.
If you’re shopping for x-ray safety equipment or mobile leaded barriers, here’s what’s great about the Phillips Safety Mobile Lead Barriers for x-ray protection:
- Our mobile leaded barriers feature 2.0mm lead sheets in the opaque panels, offering ample protection during all x-ray and fluoroscopy procedures.
- The leaded glass windows in our lead barriers have 2.0mm lead equivalency as well, giving you superior protection for your eyes and face without sacrificing your visibility during a procedure.
- Our leaded glass windows in our mobile leaded barriers are made of optical-quality lead-impregnated glass, giving you superior, distortion-free viewing during procedures. There are none of the imperfections or optical distortions of lesser Chinese glass in our leaded glass.
- Our mobile lead barriers also feature locking casters of superior quality, ensuring long years of operation and reliable movement and locking action.
- All of our mobile lead barriers are manufactured in the United States of America, in the state of New Jersey. We are proud to offer leaded barriers that are made in the USA.
Mobile lead barriers are an integral part of many hospitals’ radiology and fluoroscopy departments, and our barriers feature the highest protection of any available on the market today.
If you’re looking for mobile radiation protection, the Phillips Safety Mobile Lead Barriers are an excellent choice for safety, reliability, durability, cost, and quality. Our barriers come in a variety of sizes to fit the needs of your hospital or lab, and we offer cost-effective solutions for transportation and delivery.
If you have any questions about our mobile leaded barriers, please call our customer service department or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!