5 Arm Lead Apron Rack New at Phillips
This entry was posted on November 1, 2013, by Kieran Hunt.
Need a place to store your aprons?
5 Arm Lead Apron Rack: New at Phillips
Our new apron rack is here, and it’s been designed with the radiology and cardiology professionals in mind. Introducing the 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack, new at Phillips Safety and a great addition to our radiation line.
The 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack is wall-mounted and features swinging arms to ensure easy access to aprons along with the ability to move them out of your way. The rack is composed of the highest-quality metals and powder coated for an elegant look and easy sterilization.
Here’s what’s great about our 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack:
- The 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack features swinging arms for easy access and easy storage.
- Each arm is angled to ensure your apron doesn’t slide off.
- All of our 5 Arm Lead Apron Racks are manufactured in New Jersey, USA. Craftsmanship and quality are guaranteed.
- We use high-quality, powder-coated metals for durability and easy sterilization.
- Our 5 Arm Lead Apron Racks are designed to match the look of most cardiology and radiology departments.
Our 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack is an addition we are proud to introduce to our line and to be manufacturing in our facility.
If you have any questions about our 5 Arm Lead Apron Rack, please give us a call or leave a comment below. This wall-mounted rack is sure to enhance the convenience and efficiency of your department and increase your access to your essential protective equipment. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!