Forensic Orange Glasses
Forensic Orange Glasses are used in conjunction with UV lamps to enable forensic professionals and scientists to see evidence at crime scenes. Our Forensic Orange Glasses transmit only 2% of 549nm light, perfect for specific lighting conditions in forensics.
Forensic Glasses with Orange Lenses
Forensic scientists generally need to switch between several different colors of forensic glasses depending on the lighting at the scene they’re working. If you’re looking for a great pair of Forensic Orange Glasses that blocks at 549nm, these are the ones for you.
Our Forensic Orange Glasses come in a variety of frame styles to ensure your comfort and the usefulness of the eyewear.
Here are some of the reasons why our Forensic Orange Glasses are great:
- Our Forensic Orange Glasses allow 2% of 549nm light to pass through the lenses.
- Forensic Orange Glasses are perfect for specific lighting conditions where red and yellow lenses are less effective.
- Our Forensic Orange Glasses come in several different frame styles to ensure that you find a pair that’s comfortable and stylish for you.
- Our Forensic Orange Glasses also feature lightweight plastic lenses for increased comfort, even after long hours of wearing them.
- Our Forensic Orange Glasses are assembled right in New Jersey, United States.
Forensic Orange Glasses are a great choice for anybody looking for a great pair of forensic glasses, where red and yellow won’t do.
If you have any questions about our forensic glasses or which color is right for you, don’t hesitate to give us a call or leave a comment below. Our forensic eyewear uses optical-quality lenses and is manufactured to the same stringent quality as our safety eyewear.
Enhance your work quality and comfort with our Forensic Orange Glasses. You’re sure to be happy with the feel and effectiveness of the glasses.