Expanded Line of Metal Cutting Glasses
Finally, some metal cutting eyewear with style.
Our Expanded Line of Metal Cutting Glasses
Torch and brazing eyewear is infamous for its “industrial” look, with big, flat lenses and thick, bulky frames. Our expanded line of metal cutting glasses includes styles like this, but we now also offer wraparound styles to match the modern safety industry’s styles.
There are more reasons than looks to get a pair of wraparound metal cutting glasses. Wrap frames provide comfort, side protection, peripheral vision, as well as good looks. Comfort is an important part of proper safety, as uncomfortable glasses can distract you during dangerous work. Uncomfortable, bulky glasses are also more likely to be frequently removed, making your eyes more vulnerable throughout the day.
If you’re looking for a great pair of metal cutting glasses, our expanded line is great for several reasons:
- Our expanded line of metal cutting glasses still features industry staples, including large, industrial-looking eyewear.
- We now offer modern-looking wraparound frames for metal cutting and other torch and brazing functions.
- Wrap around style metal cutting glasses are comfortable, enhance peripheral vision, and increase the overall safety of your glasses.
- The more comfortable your glasses are, the safer you are. Uncomfortable glasses lead to frequent eyewear removal to give yourself a break, undermining your safety and your overall confidence on the job.
- Having choices for metal cutting glasses means being able to find a pair that fits you right.
Be safe and comfortable while you work. Check out our expanded line of metal cutting glasses.
If you need new glasses, you’ll be amazed at the difference a pair of our metal cutting glasses can make for your work compared to an old, standard frame. Take a look at the selection to see if there’s something you like!
If you have any questions about our expanded line of metal cutting glasses, what you need, or what we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or give us a call. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!